I love salmon, and this recipe would have to be my favourite so far. It’s simple, quick to prepare and totally delicious.
Citrus Poached Salmon with Asparagus.
- Mix juice of one large lemon and one orange.
- Put aside 1/4 cup for dressing
- Add rest of citrus juice to pan with cup of water.
- Bring to simmer and add skinless salmon
- Simmer covered for 4 minutes
- Add fresh asparagus, woody part cut away
- Simmer covered another 4 minutes
- Meanwhile add finely cut up parsley to the citrus dressing and mix with salt, pepper and lemon rind
- Add small dollop of butter on top of salmon.
- Serve on plate with asparagus and drizzle with parsley citrus dressing
Enjoy! 😊 👌