Vegetable and Bacon Frittata
Great dish for a warm summer day – and today is a super warm day here in Sydney.
- Quickly stir-fry cut up bacon, shallots and mushrooms.
- Add to oven proof dish and layer with cut up vegetables (I used carrots, beetroot and kale but add any you have in fridge will do. Just make sure they are even sized to cook at same time)
- Add chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Whisk 6 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1tblspoon Flaxseed meal, a teaspoon of mustard, salt and pepper together. Pour into dish. Should cover bacon and vege mix.
- Bake in oven till golden (about 30 mins)
Enjoy with extra parmasan cheese, parsley and a light salad